United Airlines, Inc., famously known as United, is one of the major U. S airline with headquarters at Chicago, Illinois. It was founded on April 6, 1926, as Varney Air Lines. The high revenue of the airlines has made it the world’s third-largest airline. The airlines started commencing its operations from March 28, 1931.
It operates on a large number of domestic and international routes. It carries out its regional services under the brand name United Express. It has nine airlines hubs located at Chicago, Denver, Guam, Houston, Los Angeles, Newark, San Francisco, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C. out of which its largest hub is at the Chicago. The company has provided employment to over 86,000 people with a market capitalization of over $ 18 billion. The airlines also have maintained bases in Cleveland and Orlando.
The United Airlines Company has a frequent flyer program called as MIleagePlus which provides many advantages to the frequent flyers of the airlines. Alliance with Star Alliance it has a fleet size of 750 aircraft. The airlines fly to 342 destinations worldwide. With a slogan of “Fly the friendly sky”, the company has headquarters at Willis Tower, Chicago, Illinois, United States. The parent company of the airlines is United Continental Holdings.
The total revenue of the company stands at an astounding figure of US $ 36.556 billion, with a net income of US $ 2.236 billion. As of 2017, there was a total employee strength of 86, 000.
The airlines is first of its type to provide mobile boarding pass scanning at all US airports.
United Airlines Customer Service Telephone Number, Email & Corporate office:
- The United Airlines provides a series of assistance to its customers so that they have a positive traveling experience.
- United Airlines provides reservations at +1-844-663-0666. The other customer care service number of United Airlines is +1-800-864-8331. It provides travel reservations 24 x7 to cities served by the airlines. For hearing impaired the reservation assistance is provided at +1-800-323-0170.
- The post-travel feedback can be submitted at +1-877-624-2660.
- Postal mail address: Customer Care, United Airlines, Inc., 900 Grand Plaza Drive, NHCCR, Houston, TX 77067-4323.
- For the damaged, delayed or lost baggage and items the company can be contacted at:1-281-821-3526
1-800-335-2247, 001-866-563-3244 (If customer is calling from U.S or Canada; service provided in English and Spanish)
800-33-55-2247 (If the customer is calling from Asia Pacific and Europe)
- The company has also provided a mobile tool app which the customers can download at iPhone, iPad and iPad touch devices and use as their travel toolkit. The app helps to book a flight, check flight and to upgrade status, check in and get the mobile boarding pass and sight the MileagePlus account information.
- United Airlines also has other mobile tools kike AutoPilot and chatbot, which can be used by the customers to chat with the AutoPilot. The customer needs to send a direct message at @united on Twitter to start the conversation.
- United-operated flights also provide mobile check-in worldwide using mobile.united.com. Also, voice check-in is possible over the phone at the number 1-800-864-8331.
Social Networking Websites of United Airlines
Like Our FaceBook Page: Official FB Page
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: Subscribe Here
Follow Our Instagram Account: Follow On Insta
Official LinkedIn Account: Follow US
United Airlines Official Website: For More Info
Visit Our Blog : United Blog
For Flight Services Similar to United Airlines Click Here