These days people can get lots of conveniences when if they are having access to the internet. Planning a vacation is very easily such as booking tickets, playing games, ordering pizza and much more. Everything can be completed online without any delay. You can also book your tickets months before you will go on a… Read More »
Unusual banking situations
This article is different from other. It does not provide any boring financial information. But it helps to learn about banking more in a quite simple form. So, let’s consider some unusual events happened with banks.
1. In times of the Great Depression, one gangster robbed the bank and destroyed a mortgage papers. As a result a lot of people got rid of debts to the bank.
2. The one funny incident happened in 1995. The offender robbed 2 banks thinking that lemon juice capable to makes his face invisible on cameras. But it did not help him.
3. Not so long ago banks had a right to refuse providing woman with a credit card unless she got married and her husband signed for a card. Moreover, divorced women were considered as unreliable because failed to save the marriage.
4. North Carolina has an incident when one old man robbed the bank for a 1 dollar to be sent in prison. By this way he tried to receive free healthcare.
5. In 2008, the robber used the form of workers who did repairs in the bank and committed robbery. He managed to hide.
6. It was happened in Washington. One day a bank had refused a man to stamp his parking bill for 50 cents due to the fact that he was badly dressed. After that, he withdrew more than a million dollars from the account and left the bank.
7. Japan has an incident when, after a bank robbery of $ 5.5 million, the attackers sent a letter to the bank where they thanked them for the money.
8. Bank of England has unusual vault key. Its length is 3 feet.
9. Do you know that Italian banks can take as collateral for a loan? It is a cheese, really.
10. Deutsche Bank has the index finger horizontally under the nose which symbolize Hitler’s mustache.
11. There is a historical fact that the vault made in the U.S. withstood the explosion of atomic bomb in Hiroshima. Later its manufacturer received a letter of thanks.
12. In the history of robberies, a gang called The Pink Pantners was noted. They committed their crimes dressed in unusual and crazy fashion.
13. Several years ago one man pretending to be CIA agent could provoke people to rob a bank in order to test a bank’s security.
14. Pablo Escobar had so much illegal money that he had to keep it in warehouses, where mice gnawed $ 100 bills.
15. One man addressed to the wizard and asked him to make him invisible. He was very surprised when he was caught by security service.
16. A curious case happened when a 9-year-old boy was able to rob a bank with a toy gun.
As you can see banking is not always boring. There are many situations that make you smile.
Sprint Corporation, which is commonly known as Sprint, is a popular United States telecommunications company that caters to its customers by providing them wireless services and is also an internet service provider. It holds the fourth position in being the largest mobile network operator in the United States as it has a base of over… Read More »
HULU Customer Service Number : There are different types of video streaming services in different parts of the world. Hulu is one of the most popular and reliable video streaming services, which have a variety of TV shows, trailers, clips, movies, and many others. Apart from providing the satisfactory video streaming services to the customers,… Read More »
Straight Talk is the company, which owns the website that has major purposes to perform. By visiting this site, you can purchase tablets, smartphones, and phones. With the purchases, customers can activate and refill their phones, add more data, number transfer/change along with the plans. Even, it can offer you customer support. In addition, the… Read More »
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational corporation with its headquarters at Whitacre Tower in Dallas, Texas. AT&T Inc. was established as Southwestern Bell Telephone Company, a subsidiary company of the Bell Telephone Company founded by Alexander Graham Bell in 1880. Then in 1885, Bell Telephone Company evolved into American Telephone and Telegraph Company which was… Read More »
JetBlue Airways Corporation is a public company and listed on NASDAQ (NASDAQ: JBLU). JetBlue was incorporated in Delaware in August 1998 and David Neeleman founded the company in February 1999, under the name “NewAir”. JetBlue Airways Corporation is a USA based low-cost carrier and the 6th-largest airline in the America. JetBlue was one of only… Read More »
If you are looking for the customer care helpline and support email for Dollar Shave Club then your search ends with this page as I have provided below all the necessary details which will enable you to contact the customer support representatives of Dollar Shave Club and get your issues sorted out. But before that… Read More »
Rebtel is a Swedish calling company founded in 2006 by Hjalmar Winbladh and Jonas Lindroth. The company provides services which includes international calling, messaging and even mobile money.Rebtel users can make international calls either free or at a very minimal cost. Rebtel is available on all major platforms i.e. Android, iOS and even Windows Phone.… Read More »
Ultra Mobile, which is a mobile virtual network operator, has its headquarters in California as well as an additional office in New York. Founded in the year 2012 by David Glickman, Chris Furlong, Rizwan Kassim, David Schofield and Jesse Anderson the company sells low cost prepaid mobile phone services with unlimited text plans as well… Read More »
We all know what Netflix is for. It is an American entertainment company founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in 1997 at California. Netflix’s main specialisation is in the provision of tons of entertainment in the form of online streaming media and even online video-on-demand. However, now Netflix has further unwrapped its wings and… Read More »